Returns / Exchanges
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days of delivery in new condition and with original packaging. The following applies:
- New merchandise may be returned within 15 days of the delivery date.
- Customers must pay all return shipping costs associated with returns and exchanges.
- All returns & exchanges require a Return Authorization from GetStuck.com before you send the item(s) back. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RMA number. You will need to include your name, order number, and reason for return. If a package is returned without an RMA number, we cannot guarantee a refund/exchange will be given.
- GetStuck.com does NOT refund shipping charges.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply to all returns sent for refunds.
- If a customer refuses delivery of a package, GetStuck.com reserves the right to charge the customer any fees / shipping incurred.
- CLEARANCE, OPEN BOX, and PROMOTIONAL items are non-refundable.
- We will not process returns or exchanges for the following:
- Products that have been worn, emit an odor, and /or are not in their original condition.
- Orders that have been delivered for longer than 15 days.
- Any items returned that were not approved in advance.
- Any custom items or items that have been personalized.
How do I return an item for a REFUND, EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT?
Please follow the following guidelines for requesting a Return Authorization from GetStuck.com:
- Ensure all items that you are returning comply with our policies, terms and conditions. If you are unsure whether your item qualifies for a return or exchange, please read above and/or contact Customer Service.
- Email email@example.com to request a Return Authorization. Be sure to include your original order number and the reason for return.
- GetStuck.com will send you an RA# along with the shipping address to send the item(s) back. Be sure to write the RA# on the outside of the box.
- If you are returning because of an error made by GetStuck.com:
- GetStuck.com will issue a Return Label at our expense. The label will be delivered via email.
- Once you receive the label and pack the box, please drop at the appropriate shipping location.
- Return Labels will be sent to the email address on record with the order.
- Returning for store credit or exchange:
- The customer is responsible for return shipping costs for all store credits and exchanges.
Defective Merchandise Policy
If you find that your merchandise is defective upon receipt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days after receipt of order.
Sales & Closeout Merchandise
All orders involving closeout and promotional merchandise are final. No returns or exchanges. NO EXCEPTIONS! These items will be clearly marked.
Customers have the ability to cancel their order on the same day the order was placed without penalty if, and only if, the order has not been processed or shipped already. Any orders that are cancelled after that will incur a 15% restocking fee as items are produced specifically for you! We are, however, unable to cancel any order that has been dropped down into our shipping department for preparation and shipping!
If a customer decides to cancel their order on the same day AND the order has not been shipped, GetStuck.com will cancel and refund 100% of the order. Since credit cards are charged at the time of checkout, the cancellation of the order may include refunding the amount to the customer’s credit card, which will appear on the customer’s credit card statement within one billing period, as required by law. If the order has already been processed or shipped, the order is no longer subject to the Cancellation Policy and will have to comply with the Return & Exchange Policy.